As you can see in this picture (not very good because I took it…), some people are switching over from hard-copy to digital online newspapers. With the spreading use of SmartPhones/iPhones/Tablets/iPads, more people are reading the news in digital form.
The following list is for your reference (ご参考のために).
Take a look at the future way of reading the news!
かわいいので scarecrow （かかし）の役目をはたしているのかは？
ハロウィーンのなぞなぞ さて いくつ正解できるでしょうか？
Halloween Riddles 2014
1. What kind of TV do you find inside a haunted house?
2. What is the problem with twin witches?
3. What do you call a nervous witch?
4. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
5. Where do ghosts go when they’re sick?
6. What do sea monsters eat for lunch?
7. What did the skeleton order for dinner?
8. Where does Dracula keep his money?
9. What instrument do skeletons play?
10. What did the witch eat at the beach?
Answers: Halloween Riddles 2014
1. A wide scream TV
2. You can’t tell which witch is which
3. A twitch
4. Because he had no guts
5. To the witch doctor
6. Fish and ships
7. Spare ribs
8. In a blood bank
10. A sandwich
Two Japanese and one American researcher received the 2014 Nobel Prize for Physics (Development of Blue LED), but early pioneers of LED technology feel snubbed by the Nobel committee.
American inventor of the red LED in the 1960’s believes that some of the early researchers of LED development should also be given credit.
Inventor of the red LED hits out at committee for overlooking his seminal 1960s work
Nobel snub for former University of Illinois professor
Professor Nick Holonyak questions why blue LED is worthy while his – the very first – was not
Please share your information and comments with us.